You can easily export Patient Demographics from ChiroPulse365. Here is one way:
- Go into Report System, click Practice Management then 2. Patient Demographic Export (Tab Seperated).
- Remove all filters (in box 3).
- Click the print button. Now you will see a multi-column list in print preview window.
- Instead of clicking the print icon, click the envelope icon to export.
- In the Export window select “format” of “Separated Values CSV)” and set destination “disk file” then press OK. Press OK again. Press OK again (you don’t have to change any values there).
- In the “Choose export file” window click Desktop or MyDocuments, or your ChiroPulse data folder PulseSQL (or a subfolder in there) and press SAVE. This saves the .CSV file to this folder.
- You need Microsoft Excel (or another spreadsheet or compatible file) to open the file. In Excel you can massage the data columns as needed.
Alternately…. in the Export window select “Tab separated text” & save to “disk file” and save the .TTX file. This is a tab-separated text file that might be easier to work with. Open the file with Microsoft Excel (or spreadsheet of choice).
Don’t be hesitant to experiment with what export option works best for your office. Various versions of Windows have different built-in support for export & file types so the choices you see might slightly vary depending if you have Microsoft Office installed or if you are using Windows XP vs Windows 7 vs Windows 8.1 vs Windows 10.