Printable View ChiroPulse has been used by Chiropractors world-wide for over 20 years! An interesting dynamic we’ve seen is how each of your offices has a slightly unique way of scheduling, billing, documenting patient care, etc. No two offices are exactly alike!
Summer 2017 we will be offering Chiropractors another tool for your practice to support your doctors & workers… ChiroPulse365 Solo.
The heart of CP365Solo is streamlining & simplifying the ChiroPulse365 experience for a majority of your ChiroPulse computer time… specifically when you are not running billing tasks. Here are a few examples of who will benefit…
+ The current ChiroPulse DrNotes/Scheduler (network PC/tablet) user who benefits from a combined & streamlined scheduler & notes window.
+ The doctor with one-PC or several PCs who wants to quickly work with patient files & review the schedule while having their patient info immediately visible without jumping in and out of windows and screens.
+ The doctor (solo-practitioner or with a partner/associate) who finds him/herself at the office without enough front-desk personnel (or perhaps no front-desk staff). Modern offices face difficulties – along with their workers – balancing personal matters such as having to leave early for child/elder care, arriving after the office opens or not always being able to “stay late” for the last patient or two late stuck in traffic! CP365Solo can help you out!
+ Or maybe your office has flexible hours or “always open” service to patients. Do you have a “home office” 15-minutes away or even a “home office” in your home!? No matter the scenario CP365Solo will improve your practice & patient care by allowing immediate access to your patient data so you can treat & reschedule with ease.
CP365Solo reinvents our “ChiroPulse Travelcard” by surfacing even more patient information to the doctor & staff. You’ll see more patient info, more visit info, more insurance info – as well as your schedule – while bolstering performance (wired and wireless) in comparison to DrNotes/Scheduler or CP365. The goal is to allow you to quickly review your patients and their important info, see upcoming scheduled appointments, post charges & payments/copays quickly, reschedule patients, print walkouts and handle your office/patient workflow efficiently! Plus lets not forget how easy it is to enter soaps & narratives.
Using the Travelcard Solo…
Simply find a patient or click on the schedule to view the information shown below in Travelcard…
- Claims & ICDs – immediate review & one-click edit
- Patient ID/photo (age/DOB, gender, mobile, home & work phone #s)
- Complaint – immediate review & one-click edit
- Careplan – immediate review & one-click edit
- Soap, History, Keywords & Meds – – immediate review & one-click edit with search
- Chiro & Patient Info – immediate review & one-click edit with search
- Flags always visible & one-click edit with search
- Future appointments – one click away
- # Visits on this claim visible
- # Visits linked to the insurance timeframe is visible
- Copay 1 & 2 visible
- Last x-ray date visible with one-click edit
- Last visit date & CPT visible
- SCHEDULE – always visible mini view of the schedule with ability to hide prior appointments except pending, waiting & treating.
- Add appointments, new patients & clone existing patients when they walkout.
- Add visits/charges/payments/copayments
- Mark appointments kept, waiting, rescheduled, cancelled or no-show
- Menu buttons for OFFICE, WALKOUT & CLINICAL let you quickly find vital tasks that are less frequently used.
- Launch ChiroPulse365 (full office notebook) and Scheduler as needed.
more info coming soon…