Late 2019/early 2020 Connection issues: Aggressive “security protections” by our web hosting service might unfortunately temporarily IP block your location. Make sure to REFRESH using the above link as repeat attempts using expired refresh utiities can trigger the connection issue.
2020 Schedule Slots: If 2020 slots have not created please do the following to auto-create the slots immediately: In scheduler, click “Year view & set hours” then click “Set standard office hours and rooms”. This opens the Scheduler Hours Setup window. Next select a doctor (that is a treating doctor in the current schedule) and make a change then press SAVE. You might need to make a change for the SAVE to work though (i.e. add 15 minutes on a Saturday, then go back and revert then re-save). The 2020 slots will be created. Repeat for all treating doctors as needed.
ChiroPulse365 won’t let me type in my username/password
You just need to refresh ChiroPulse365 as it has expired for security sake. Use the REFRESH tab on the website or from the login screen.
At launch: Run-Time Error 214727887(80040e21) The ODBC driver does not support the required properties. This is a generic Windows error that indicates the Windows network protocols are failing to connect via the PC hardware. This is a catastrophic Microsoft Windows network error that could involve malware or other intrusion. A hardware tech should be consulted to review, and full Windows re installation is possibly required. Try the steps below “ChiroPulse365 Won’ts Start or Stay Running” first.
ChiroPulse365 Won’t Start or Stay Running
Most likely Windows is in the middle of installing a System update and the PC needs to shutdown/restart.
- Shutdown your Windows PC & restart.
- Check for Windows Updates & install. Restart again if necessary.
- After the computer fully restarts, open ChiroServerTools & Backup… click CONFIGURE & make sure the MSSQL Engine is Started and ChiroPulseDbMaster is Attached. Run a backup if you haven’t recently.
- Launch ChiroPulse365 and login. If it still fails right-click over CP365 and use “Run as Administrator”.
- If you still cannot connect restart the PC & open ChiroPulse365.
- At the login screen click CONNECT & TROUBLESHOOT. Then click [Troubleshoot Network Access] to run thru the steps.
- Click EXPLORE SERVER blue link then wait and make sure the PulseSQL folder on the server appears and file contents from the ServerPC are visible to your network PC(s). If you are prompted for a password use the windows PC-level login for the SERVER PC
- If you can’t get access on the network PC then open Windows Explorer (WINKEY+ E) then click NETWORK on the left then click the name of your SERVER-PC. If prompted TURN ON SHARING & private connection (or if you are currently connected to a public network). File sharing does not work on “public” networks. Common problems are firewalls and 3rd party “security” software.
- Search with the search box below for help articles.
- Article Tags & Categories are used to group help articles. For example click the “ANSI” tag to see all ANSI articles or click “CMS-1500/ANSI” Category.
- More help links …
- CONTACT US – ChiroPulse365 General Help Form is available for questions & general help for all users with active subscription.