Reports: How to add/install a User Report
March 25th, 2012 Printable View
User Reports are customized reports that are commissioned to Team Pulse or 3rd party programmers for your office.
- Download the user report file sent by Team Pulse
- Install the user report file on the SERVER computer
- Exit ChiroPulse and all other Windows programs.
- Double-click the downloaded file and press UNZIP to install.
- Verify “one file unzipped successfully”
- Setupthe User Report in ChiroPulse (do this on each ChiroPulse workstation)
- Launch ChiroPulse365
- Click Preferred Options (MyOffice Tab)
- Click Directories tab
- Click CHANGE next to user reports
- change to the the SERVER\PulseSQL\UserReports
(from the server it will be C: from the workstations you should navigate to your server drive)
If you did not properly share your PulseSQL data folder on the server launch ChiroPulse Server Tools and do that now!
OPTIONAL STEP DO ONLY IF INSTRUCTED
- Open Report System, click ADD REPORT..
- click SELECT & choose the FILENAME.RPT
- enter the info to describe the report as instructed for the specific report