ChiroPulse365 (refresh x.1401+) is ready for the new CMS-1500 2014 (02-12) paper form that most carriers will be accepting 4/1/2014. This form adds some new fields & qualifiers and applies to paper/print. ANSI 5010 compliance prior to that deadline about a year ago. A few notes for ChiroPulse365 users:
- CMS-1500 Form 02-12 revised form available to use for paper/print & plain-text as well as ANSI5010 EDI.
- Paper CMS-1500 Form 2014 (Revision 02-12) Paper Form
- Electronic Submission: Plain Text 2014 (typically requires one-time “mapping” by your clearinghouse)
- Electronic Submission: ANSI837 5010 EDI format
- All PIN/Overrides are available as used before with prior claim forms (print & electronic). Continue reading
Some Important Help Articles:
(also see top menu, article tags/categories & search)
Download/install the latest Brother Label Run-time BPAQ driver version 3.0.017 (REQUIRED TO PRINT) from here: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD, save to desktop, then run installer. (link to Brother printer site click here)
ChiroPulse365 (& DrNotes+Scheduler) is fully optimized for PCs, Laptops, Touch Laptops, Ultrabooks, Tablets as well as older Netbooks!
- Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 8 Pro touch tablet
Now available & automated! You can easily and correctly report PQRS for Medicare (or other carriers). The necessary CPT G-codes have been added to your system along with logic to prompt for selecting the correct code when posting charges/visit info for a patient that was designated for PQRS reporting. This will ensure that you insert the CPT G-codes as needed as well as record the correct ones based on previously used codes. Continue reading
Wi-fi wireless roaming between treatment and other rooms in your office is possible. As people can wirelessly use their phones & view the web or fetch email, it is a nice goal to be able to wireless access your ChiroPulse data from anywhere in your office. We have tested and used wi-fi going back to Winter 2005 with early Wireless “Pre-N” networking equipment. Continue reading
#1 . Register & activate ChiroPulse365 for each computer
See instructions on initial popup screen when starting ChiroPulse365. You typically have 7-14 days after installation before ChiroPulse365 will be limited until activated. Continue reading
You can easily export Patient Demographics from ChiroPulse365:
- Go into Report System, click Practice Management then 2. Patient Demographic Export (Tab Seperated). Hover the mouse over box #3 and see instructions how to use this report
- Click print and you will see the email list in print preview. Instead of clicking the print icon, click the envelope icon to export. Use the “format” of “Separated Values CSV)“, destination as disk & press OK. Save the file to Desktop or MyDocuments, or better yet your working ChiroPulse data folder PulseSQL (or a subfolder in there).
- Now enter 0 to not paginate.
- Save the file
You can quickly export your patient’s email for use in a 3rd party mass-mailer, or even your office email. Here is how…
Prepare your mailing list in ChiroPulse365
- Go into Report System, click Patient then Patient Email Address Export report. Now add or remove any filters (to limit who is selected for the email list). For example, if you use the “mailing allowed” checkbox on patient wizard page-1 you can limit the patients to be included in the list only to these patients.
- Continue reading